In today's world, most of the people wish to earn a lot of wealth and prosperity in their life, for fulfillment of their desires. Sometimes they choose risky steps to gain sudden benefits and prosperity.
Lottery, shares, gambling, speculation are risky methods employed for sudden gains.While hidden treasures and unexpected inheritances also accounts for sudden prosperity and richness of the native.
Factors responsible for sudden and expected gains in astrology
· 2nd house: income, inflow of finances, Self earned wealth, worldly holdings
· 4th house: comforts, parental inheritance, assets, land, vehicles
· 5th house: sudden gain, lottery, gambling, speculations etc.
· 7th house: business travels
· 8th house: shares, hidden transactions, other people's money, dowry of wife, gain from in laws, finances through unfair means, inheritance
· 9th house: easy gains, fate
· 11th house: accumulated wealth, fluctuating money gains
· Sun: sudden gains from royal or govt. sources.
· Moon: gains from liquid or glazy types of things, gains from abroad.
· Mars: Sudden prosperity from engineering, publications, police, landed properties agriculture, accounts, investment in medicines
· Mercury: sudden gains from intellects or creative nature of mankind
· Jupiter: gains from saints or bank men, rules banking shares, money, gold and other precious saleable items like diamonds and precious gems
· Venus: sudden gains from music, cinema, vehicles medicines, literary activities, photographed items
· Saturn: Sudden money
· Rahu: trigger the unexpected events in the life, sudden gains from evil sources, fluctuating gains
Different combinations for sudden prosperity
· Sudden and unexpected gains are not noticed whenever 2nd, 7th and 11th lords posited in ascendant and aspected by Jupiter.
· For gains in lotteries, speculations or for any sudden unexpected gains 2nd, 5th, 8th, 11th homes and their lords should be interrelated. Well-placed and well-aspected
· For financial status and gains, ascendant, 2nd, 9th and 11th houses and their lords should have considered.
· Strength of 5th house and 5th lord connected with the above is required for gains in gambling, speculation, races, lotteries, contracts, etc.
· Strength of 8th house and 8th lord connected with the above is required for gain in dowry, inheritance, wills, adoption, awards, prizes, secret wealth etc.
· Consideration of 4th, 7th and 10th houses is needed to judge the source and type of gains.
· Inauspicious homes and planets placed in them are consider for gains and accumulation in life (3/6/10 / 11th are inauspicious homes).
Different modes responsible for sudden gain in life:
Lottery and Gambling
· Strength of 5th house / lord is the important significator of gains in lotteries and gambling.
· The other significator houses for lottery gains and gambling are 2nd, 6th, 8th and 11th.
· Moon is posited in 5th house and expected by Venus, indicating sudden gain from lottery.
· The 6th house / lord has an important role in gambling. If the 6th and 11th lords are together occupying 11th house, the native wins in lottery and gambling. The combination of the strong 6th and 11th lords is always good for gambling and lottery.
· The 6th and 9th lords combine in 11th house, the native owners intense money through lottery or gambling.
· Favorite combination of Saturn and Rahu favors gambling especially in indoor games.
· The lords of 6th and 11th and Saturn are in the 11th house, the native wins in dice game or cards through underhand tricks and by puzzling or mesmerizing his opponents.
· Mercury being 5th lord occupying 6th house causes loss in speculations. If the 5th lord Venus is in the 12th house with 6th lord the native will lose in gambling being addicted to the same. If there are many malefic planets placed in 12th house the native should not invest money in gambling or lottery as he will always lose.
· The Lords of 5th and 2nd house exchange places.
· Mercury in 11th house in own sign conjoined with 6th lord.
· Mars, Venus, Saturn and Rahu conjoined in Virgo.
· All planets occupying 2th / 6th / 8th / 12th signs.
· The lord of 5th and 11th conjoined in 5th house with a node [Rahu / Ketu].
· 2nd and 11th lords conjoining in 5th with benefice aspects
· Jupiter alone in 5th or 8th in exaltation or own house is able to give sudden, unexpected gains.
· The Ascendant / 5th / 8th / 11th lords placed in the same houses.
· The 5th and 8th lords exchange signs, and the lord of ascendant is in good aspect with either of the two.
· 2nd lord in the 5th, 5th lord in 11th, 11th lord in 2nd house (or 2nd / 5th / 11th lords conjoined in 2nd).
· The lords of 5th and 11th houses exchange houses.
· The lords of ascendant, 2nd and 5th are related or conjoined.
· The lords of ascendant, 5th and 9th conjoined.
· The Ascendant is strong and 2/5/8 / 11th lords in exaltation.
· The benefices planets occupation 5th and 8th houses.
Underground or hidden treasures beneath or buried in the soil
· Lord of ascendant is placed in 2nd house, Lord of 2nd is placed in 11th house and lord of 11th is posed in ascendant, the native will get sudden mysterious hidden treasures in his life.
· Lords of 2nd and 4th are placed in 9th house, with a benefice.
· Lords of 11th and 2nd placed in 4th house, with a benefice.
· Lord of 11th is placed in 4th house, combines with a benefice.
Shares and speculations
· The Moon, Mercury and 6th lord in 11th house indicates money through share market.
· Lords of 6th and 11th combine in 12th house indicates loss in speculation.
· Ascendant's lord, Moon, Sun and are being in beneficial aspects
· The Moon-Mars combine in 2nd, 5th, 8th or 11th house.
· The Jupiter in 2nd, the Mercury in 5th and the Moon in 11th house respectively.
· The Moon, 4th / 2nd / 5th houses / lords are related, indicates sudden inheritance from mother.
· Lords of 2nd and 4th combine in ascendant indicators sudden gain from mother.
· The lords of 2nd and 8th lords are related, gives unexpected gains.
· Leo ascendant with 12th lord in 8th house gives the formation of Vipareeta Raja yoga which results in unexpected massive wealth gain.
GEETA JHA [SPIRITUAL HEALER]
Source by Geeta Jha